2018 Suzuki Boulevard C50T
Perfect for the open road - with stunning classic cruiser styling, the Boulevard C50T makes an impression from coast to coast. It provides the rider with spacious seating, smooth suspension, and wide handlebars for maximum comfort.
Settle into the comfortable seat of the Suzuki Boulevard C50T and experience the open road. Designed for long-range trips, the C50T comes stock with an aerodynamic windshield, well-padded backrest, and large leather saddlebags. Of course, comfort wouldn’t mean much without power. A 45-degree V-twin 805cc engine provides all the power you need while the telescopic forks and link-type suspension keep the ride as smooth as possible. The Suzuki Boulevard C50T is crafted specifically with touring mind. Experience the comfort and power of this stylish cruiser for yourself!
- Narrow 805cc, fuel injected, liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-valve-per-cylinder, 45-degree V-twin engine is tuned for exceptional low RPM torque.
- 32 bit ECM provides precise control of ignition timing and multi-hole-type injectors ensuring quick starts and excellent driveability under all conditions.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) electronic fuel-injection system maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to mid-RPM throttle response. Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve open during cold starts by monitoring coolant temperatures.
- Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS) automatically sets the throttle valve open during cold starts by monitoring coolant temperatures.
- Suzuki Pulsed-secondary air-injection system (PAIR) introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions.
- Chromed and staggered dual-exhaust system mounted on right side of engine provides a deep, rumbling exhaust note and strong torque.
- Offset crankpins bring optimally balanced firing intervals.
- A wide-ratio five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising.
- Low-maintenance shaft drive is clean-running and offers low torque reaction.
- A cradle-type steel frame with color-matched side covers, fenders and fuel tank, plus numerous chrome-plated parts comes standard on the C50T.
- Thick, raked-back front forks deliver a generous 140mm (5.5 in) wheel travel.
- Telescopic forks provide long 140mm (5.5-inch) of wheel travel. The forks also have polished aluminum sliders and polished stainless steel stanchion-tube covers for a distinct look.
- Link-type rear suspension is shaped to mimic the hard-tail lines of a traditional cruiser, connecting a truss-style swing arm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustability providing 4.1 inches of smooth and responsive suspension travel.
- Single front disc brake with large 300mm rotor and 180mm rear drum brake for strong braking performance
- A custom-designed, height -adjustable windshield provides classic styling with unique chrome garnish with Boulevard emblems and offers full wind protection.
- Comfortable seating, thanks to a wide, well sculpted leather-textured spacious seat and low 27.6-inch seat height.
- Eye-catching studded seats, plus matching touring-style backrest with unique pivoting backrest pad for increased comfort.
- Wide handlebars and forward-mounted floorboards and foot controls provide a comfortable ride around town and on the highway.
- The instrument cluster includes a convenient gear-position indicator, a large fuel meter, and a clock always on display.
- Large-capacity, textured-leather saddlebags with Boulevard emblems and convenient twist-lock fasteners provide plenty of storage capacity.
- Bright multi-reflector headlight. Durable, efficient and compact LED taillight.
- The styling incorporates timeless visual statements in the cruiser heritage: rich paintwork, glittering chrome and deep front and rear fenders with rounded ends.
- Type: 4-stroke, Liquid-cooled, OHC, 45-degree V-twin
- Displacement: 805 cc (49.1 cu. in.)
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0mm x 74.4mm (3.268 in. x 2.929 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Overall Length: 2500 mm (98.4 in.)
- Overall Width: 955 mm (37.6 in.)
- Overall Height: 1110 mm (43.7 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1655 mm (65.2 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 140 mm (5.5 in.)
- Seat Height: 700 mm (27.6 in.)
- Curb Mass: 295 kg (651 lb.)
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: 130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type
- Tires Rear: 170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type
- Ignition Type: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Fuel Tank: 15.5 L (4.1 US gal.)
- Standard Warranty: 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, OHC, 45-deg. V-twin
- 805 cc (49.1 cu. in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0mm x 74.4mm (3.268 in. x 2.929 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft Drive
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Brakes
- Drum brake
- Front Tire
- 130/90-16M/C 67H, tube type
- Rear Tire
- 170/80-15M/C 77H, tube type
- 1655 mm (65.2 in.)
- Seat Height
- 700 mm (27.6 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.5 L (4.1 US gal.)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 295 kg (651 lb.)
- 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty