2019 Suzuki DR-200S
The Suzuki DR200S is a testament to the idea that bigger isn't always better. Racy style meets dependable performance. Increased riding comfort meets proven reliability. High-mileage performance meets the dirt and the street.This single cylinder, 199 cc dual-sport cycle comes with a lightweight body packaged full of necessities for the dirt and the pavement. Complete with an electric starter, telescopic front forks, a 3.3 gallon tank, and abundant torque, the DR200S is the ideal dual-sport bike for trail enthusiasts and commuters alike. With new styling modifications, this 278 pound cycle retains and improves the agile maneuverability Suzuki is known for.
- New rounder seat to increase comfort.
- Redesigned fuel tank to increase seating ergonomics for a wider range of riders.
- The redesigned body panels improve ergonomics and facilitates the rider to transfer weight more effectively in the dirt and on the pavement.
- New taillight and turn signals to match the sleek new styling.
- 199cc, single-cylinder air-cooled four-stroke engine provides just the right amount of torque and horsepower to power your ride.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminum cylinder is used for durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
- Rider-friendly electric engine starter for easy starts.
- Digitally controlled CDI ignition system to match ignition timing throughout the engine rpm range.
- 5-speed transmission with gear ratios suitable for a wide variety of riding conditions.
- Quick-action rack-and-pinion clutch design ensures light and positive clutch operation.
- Compact and sturdy high-tensile strength steel pipe frame. Smooth, ergonomic bodywork facilitates rider to transfer weight.
- Telescopic front forks and single shock absorber rear suspension with adjustable spring preload have sufficient wheel travels of both front and rear 8.1 inches.
- Front disc and rear drum brakes deliver reliable stopping power.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed chain.
- Large front and thick rear tires with special tread patterns are designed for smooth riding for on and off the pavement.
- Backward-folding rearview mirrors, gearshift and brake pedals help reduce damage on the way of obstacles
- Large bright 60/55W halogen headlight to help extend your riding session.
- Engine Type: 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, SOHC
- Engine Displacement: 199 cm3 (12.1 cu. in.)
- Bore Stroke: 66.0 mm x 58.2 mm (2.60 in x 2.29 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System: Carburetor
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc
- Brakes Rear: Drum
- Tires Front: 70/100-21M/C 44P tube type
- Tires Rear: 100/90-18M/C 56P tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 12.5 L (3.3 US gal.)
- Color: Yellow, Black
- Ignition: Electronic Ignition (CDI)
- Overall Length: 2155 mm (84.6 in.)
- Overall Width: 805 mm (31.7 in.)
- Overall Height: 1140 mm (46.7)
- Wheelbase: 1405 mm (55.3 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 255 mm (10.2 in.)
- Seat Height: 845 mm (31.9 in.)
- Curb Weight: 126 kg (278 lb.)
- Warranty: 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, SOHC
- 199 cm3 (12.1 cu. in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 66.0 mm x 58.2 mm (2.60 in. x 2.29 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- 9.4 : 1
- Fuel System
- Electronic Ignition (CDI)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- 70/100-21M/C 44P tube type
- Rear Tire
- 100/90-18M/C 56P tube type
- 1405 mm (55.3 in.)
- Seat Height
- 845 mm (31.9 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 12.5 L (3.3 US gal.)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 126 kg (278 lb.)
- Yellow, Black
- 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty